Honestech VHS to DVD 5.0 Deluxe
- Capture old VHS, Beta, 8mm(Hi8), camcorder tape even HDV camcorders videos, and convert them to DVD, Blu-ray or often-used digital video formats like MPEG4/AVC, AVI, WMV, MPEG etc.
- Extract audio from your cassette tapes, Long-playing(LP) records, video tapes and save as WMA, MPEG-3 or audio CDs.
- Allow you to edit videos, customize motion menu when Burn DVD, CD or Blu-ray Disc.
- Add excitement to your video by adding beautiful background music.
- Convert the captured videos for YouTube, Facebook, iPad, iPod, iPhone or other PMPs.
If you're looking for a reliable VHS to DVD conversion software, check out the VHS to DVD 5.0 Deluxe by Honest Technology. We tested other similar software and had great difficulty getting it to work. When we test Honestech VHS to DVD 5.0 Deluxe, this product works as advertised. Simple to use and makes an excellent copy. We've copied about 20 VHS tapes to DVDs so far, the final picture and sound quality is great. In additon, we especially liked the added functions on this program such as "Built-in editing tool" (Cut unwanted scenes and add transition effects), "Motion Menu"(Add motion and music to optimize DVD/Blu-ray Disc menu) and so on. We highly recommed this program.
The Honestech VHS to DVD 5.0 Deluxe comes with a USB 2.0 Video Capture Device, which Includes a USB 2.0 interface/cable, AV cable and built-in conversion software. When you get this product, hook up your VHS player to computer with the included connectors and video capture USB, you will find that the software's interface was simple to follow and somewhat intuitive to use.
Once the built-in software is installed, an initial screen pops up with three options including "Easy wizard mode", "Advanced mode" and "Audio Recorder". If you are a newbie, you can select the Easy wizard mode which help you transfer your video to DVD or Blu-ray Disc with one click, but doesn’t have any additional editing features. In the advanced mode you can capture video, add transitions, edit the clips, upload to YouTube, burn the finished product to a DVD and so on. In addition, if you want to revive old music, just select the "Audio Recorder" option and you can easily record audio from your cassette tapes, Long-playing(LP) records, video tapes and save as WMA, MPEG-3 or audio CDs.
- Selectively capture pieces of your home video content to your computer. (In Advanced Mode)
- Edit unwanted scenes and offers a few dozen different transition effects between clips such as fade ins, rotating boxes, etc. that would give your DVD a professional look.
- Adjust sound levels within the VHS tape and adding layers of music into the movie as well.
- Burn to DVD/Blu-ray Discs with customize motion menus.
- S-Video and RCA Composite Video Input, Stereo Audio Input.
- Support for iPad/iPod/PSP, WMV and MPEG4/AVC format formats, allows you upload the captured videos to YouTube or Facebook.
The Honestech Video Capture Device is marketed as a VHS to DVD converter, which is specially designed for capturing Analog Video (VHS, VHS-C, Beta, 8mm, HI-8, HDV) to your PC and Burning to DVD/Blu-ray Discs.
Besides, you can also convert VHS Tapes or any Analog Video to a compressible video format such as WMV, AVI or MPEG4/AVC for storing on your computer, sharing on Facebook/YouTube, watching on iPads, iPods, PSPs or PDAs. Record audio from your cassettes, LP records, and video tapes to create WMA files or audio CDs.
The Honestech VHS to DVD 5.0 Deluxe is a user-friendly product which is Very easy to setup, record, edit, and create a DVD. However, The competitive input and output options are the key-feature we have our eyes on, it allows you to transfer VHS Tapes or any Analog Video to DVD, Blu-ray, or popular compressible video format. If you have old VHS tapes and want to save them to disc or other video format, this will do the trick!
- Honestech™ VHS to DVD™ 5.0 Deluxe Software CD
- VIDBOX™ - USB 2.0 Video Capture Device
- RCA to RCA Video/Audio Cable (3ft/1m)
- USB cable
- Quick Start Tutorial
- Supported OS: Windows XP(sp2/3), Vista and Windows 7
- Processor: >750MHz Intel or AMD CPU
- Free hard disk space: 700MB for program installation and 10GB for DVD creation (25GB for Blu-ray Disc)
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended)
USB 2.0 Host Controller/Port
DirectX 9.0 or higher
Windows Media Player 6.4 (or higher)
QuickTime Player for MOV
Blu-ray Writer for Blu-ray Disc
DVD Writer for DVD
CD Writer for VCD, SVCD
IEEE1394 cable for DV/HDV camcorder (optional)
All the software we recommed on our website are chosen carefully. No virus, No adware, No spyware !
The online ordering is 100% secure! Payment information safety are ensured by RegNow - one of the most reliable systems of registration, ordering and payment over the Web.
All the software are sold with a full 30 days money back guarantee.
We're devoted to seeking safe, utilitarian PC software, and writing object, in-depth review on them. Hope everyone who visit our site can get the information they need!
Review Software Category
Other DVD & Video Software
All-in-one DVD & video solution which provides functions such as SD/HD video conversion, DRM removal, DVD ripping (decrypting), DVD burning, web-video downloading and more.
Rip 3D Blu-ray discs, 2D Blu-ray Discs and standard DVDs to your required HD and SD media formats in 3D and 2D effects.
Remove DRM protection from media (videos, songs and audiobooks) files by re-encoding them to the open, plain file formats.