Make Full Use Of Your Video Collection With A Versatile Motorola Atrix Video Converter
The Motorola Atrix 4g features a large screen size (4.0-in.), a high image resolution (qHD:960 x 540) , and sound quality over its 1GHz Dual Core processor. A lot of its users use it to enjoy their favorite videos when they are on the plane, train or subway.
Here i recommed you a versatile video conversion software called iSkysoft Video Converter ultimate. With this program, basically you can convert the videos incompatible with Motorola Atrix 4g like MOV, MKV, AVI, VOB, RMVB, AVCHD, MOD, TP/TRP etc. to the right format, it also can be available to rip movies off DVD discs, remove DRM from iTunes, download videos from YouTube, record videos from Hulu for Motorola Atrix 4g.
How to use iSkysoft Video Converter Ultimate to convert videos for Motorola Atrix 4g
Step 1. Launch the software on your computer and select the video source
1. Launch iSkysoft Video Converter ultimte.
2. Click the icon "", you can load common video files, HD video files, DRMed video files, audio fliles.
3. Click the icon "" , you can load dvd movies from physical DVDs or DVD files (VIDEO_TS) on computer.
4. Click the icon "" , you can download videos from YouTube, facebook, Myspace and more.
5. If you fail to download videos from Netflix or Hulu, click the icon "" and open the web page with the video you want to download. It automatically detects the video playback window and stat recording. Start playing the video and when the video finish, the record will stop simultaneously.
Step 2. Select output video format and adjust video/audio parameters for Motorola Atrix 4g
1. After you added videos to this software, there will be a button “ ”, click it, there would be some formats for you to select. Here you can choose “Common Video->MP4 Video(AVC)” as output format. As shown in Figure 1.
P.s. If you are a newbie at converting video to Motorola Atrix, you can skip the steps below and select the preset output profile for the Motorola series. As shown in Figure 2.
2. Click the icon "" to open a file dialog box called "Advanced", then set the Encoder to "H.264 Normar(AVC)", Resolution to "960x540", Bit Rate to "1500kbps", Audio Encoder to "AAC Audio(AVC)", Sample Rate to 48, Bit Rate to 160.
3. Save as a preset for future use. Click the "Save as ..." on the "Advanced" dialog box and enter Motorola Atrix in the dialog box and click save, then your preset will list in the "User Defined" profile.
Step 3. Start converting videos to Motorola Atrix 4g
Once you finished the output settings, back to main interface. Click “Convert” button to start to convert the videos to Motorola Atrix 4g. When all above the steps are completed, click "Find target" to open the folder and you will see the converted final MP4 video files. Then connect Motorola Atrix 4g to computer via USB, drag and drop the new files to the suitable folder in your Atrix. That's it! The converted video can now be played on your Motorola Atrix 4g using the default player.
We're devoted to seeking safe, utilitarian PC software, and writing object, in-depth review on them. Hope everyone who visit our site can get the information they need!
Top 5 Most Popular
All-in-one DVD & video solution which provides functions such as SD/HD video conversion, DRM removal, DVD ripping (decrypting), DVD burning, web-video downloading and more.
Rip 3D Blu-ray discs, 2D Blu-ray Discs and standard DVDs to your required HD and SD media formats in 3D and 2D effects.
Remove DRM protection from media (videos, songs and audiobooks) files by re-encoding them to the open, plain file formats.
Quickly detect repair the physical bad sectors (magnetic errors) on a HDD and retrieve lost data perfectly.
A good iDevice Manager - Transfer music/videos/photos among iPad, iPod, iPhone, PC freely, Download online videos, Rip DVDs, Make Ringtones for iPhone/iPad/iPod with ease.